Tuesday 18 May 2010

ahhhh

This week i have been back to Malta.. (great timing darrien -_-') my mother booked this holiday about a year ago due to the fact that its my cousins wedding :)
it is the first time i have been to Malta in 15 years and i got to meet my farther i havent seen him in 12 years so it was a big deal for me. i also got to meet my brothers and sisters for the first time :D

im really angry that i have had a week off when i know my team mates have been working their butts off on our old man animation. im really worried that im falling behind with work and stuff :(
i have kept myself busy working on sketches for about a hour a day but i don't want to fall behind and get kicked out of the group. i feel that they are all going to be off with me when i get back and i dont want them to because there all really awesome ^^

pluss im a complete noob when it comes to flash and i don't want to hold anyone behind because the deadline is coming up D: i think over the summer holidays im going to work work work!!!

animation is one of the most important things in my life i really love it ^^ but im still a novice when it comes to animating im ok when it comes to drawing and colour just timing is a big problem and the programs are hard too.
however on a more positive note me and my gf broke up :D so i can now focus on work and friends!

thus giving me more time to work my real job and time to work on my course :)

i really cant wait till next September i cant wait to live with my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment