Sunday 23 October 2011

23.10.2011

ok so here are some character sheets that i have created for the development of Box Boy.

over the past 4 or 5 days I got a bad cold, i kept on trying to work as much as i could but I needed to rest up. however im feeling much better after some time resting and working at a pace that I felt was best and over all im happy with the work Iam producing.

throughout the remaining time we have left i have to create a wow image and finish colouring the background images i have created as well as the bus. I have also produced colour character sheets for the side characters but in as i am writing this, blogger isn't uploading them.

i shall when i get a chance

after some feedback from Derek I have decided to change a few sections regarding the story, so over the next week I shall continue to re work the script until I am fully happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment